Thursday, November 29, 2018

How to make a Christmas decoration.

How to make a Christmas decoration. 

Materials.

  • Popsicle stick
  •  3 cup cake cups
  • Glue stick
  • Pva glue
  • rib-in
  • pom pom
  • sellotape 

Steps 

1. Grab your cups and start to fold them until you get a small version that looks like it in half.
2. Grab your glue stick and glue them from top to bottom.
3. Grab your your sellotape and rib-in and put it on that so you can hang it
4. Grab your pva glue and stick the pom poms on


2 comments:

Please leave a comment using the following guidelines;
Introduce yourself
Start by saying something positive about my blog post
Be thoughtful - A sentence to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say
Be helpful - Ask a question to extend our understanding (your’s and mine) or share some ideas that I can work on in my next post