Monday, September 10, 2018

Fun run

Last Friday 7 September we traveld to the United Kawakawa RFC on the train to do our fun run/cross country. When we arrived there we were excited to think of what was a head of us that day. So as we arrived we sat under the tarpaulin and slowly waited for our ages to get called out . One by one our names were called out by miss Henare and some of the year 8 and 7's. When my age was called my guts sank like quit sand. As soon as she beeped the horn I was coming around 5th place then over took people to 3rd place. As we were jumping in and threw obstacles. When we were almost at the finish line me and Lj were coming neck and neck until he just beet me And at the end we headed back to we we got dropped off by the train and waited for the train will just playing. Ten minutes later the train unexpectedly finally arrived to our destination.


3 comments:

  1. Cool post. It is good that you are getting fit at school.
    How far did you run? Come and check out my blog at https://lakebrunnercameronw.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi quinn, How long can you go? If you would like to check out my learning my blog is spslupep.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia ora Quin, My name is Alizzandro I'm from St. Patrick's School. I wish I was with because it looked fun. I ran on a cross country competition once too, but I wasn't sure which place I came in. How long was the course you ran on? If you want to check my blog here is the URL: http://spsalizzandros.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment using the following guidelines;
Introduce yourself
Start by saying something positive about my blog post
Be thoughtful - A sentence to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say
Be helpful - Ask a question to extend our understanding (your’s and mine) or share some ideas that I can work on in my next post