Thursday, October 20, 2022

Future planning end of term assessment

What is your understanding of career? career is something you go buy for the rest of you're life that could be your source of income. This could be a build up like how you study up to be a doctor, this is all a build up or a gateway in your career. Eg: My career is going to be MMA. What is your understanding of Kotahitanga? Kotahitanga is to be united or in unity. Like a team unite and works together to make Kotahitanga. What is your understanding of Rangatiratanga? Eg: Hone Heke shows Rangatiratanga as in great leadership by guiding them to victory. How do the concepts relate to the topic? These concepts are key to your life in it being successful. I have learnt a lot about planning my future with great and accurate evaluation. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment using the following guidelines;
Introduce yourself
Start by saying something positive about my blog post
Be thoughtful - A sentence to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say
Be helpful - Ask a question to extend our understanding (your’s and mine) or share some ideas that I can work on in my next post