Friday, July 8, 2022

Quin-Learning

 I think my learning has been acceptable for this term in Social Studies which is being reflected on. We have been studying Leadership and Government. During our learning of Leadership and government I have learnt lots about all of the objectives like how government works and how parliaments are chosen. We also learnt about leaderships and the important leaders of Aotearoa. It is evidential that I hove done lots of work because a lot has been submitted in my hapara workspace. Doing lots of hard work often leads to success.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Quinn

    Good on you for working so hard, that's fantastic!

    Learning about leadership and government is really worthwhile. Have you ever been to Wellington and visited the Beehive?

    Do you think the voting age should be lower than 18? That's a question that a lot of people have debated over the years. Personally, I think it should stay at 18.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment using the following guidelines;
Introduce yourself
Start by saying something positive about my blog post
Be thoughtful - A sentence to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say
Be helpful - Ask a question to extend our understanding (your’s and mine) or share some ideas that I can work on in my next post