Friday, June 11, 2021

Signs of migration blog

 I am going to reflect on my signs of migration in my whanau. We had to talk about migration in our whanau and our whakapapa of how they migrated. I have learnt how migration works and my whakapapa in the whanau. The is to our kupe work as we can learn our whakapapa in this work. Researching helps me figure out stuff I don't know which is tough. My overall view of the topic is I think it is Great that we learnt about our whakapapa and there migration.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment using the following guidelines;
Introduce yourself
Start by saying something positive about my blog post
Be thoughtful - A sentence to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say
Be helpful - Ask a question to extend our understanding (your’s and mine) or share some ideas that I can work on in my next post