Friday, June 21, 2019

Imaginative narrative.

This week in writing we have been learning how to write an imaginative narrative. In our imaginative narrative it has to be something that is not real. for examples monsters perhaps. We have to write our orientation, problem starting, problem arising, problem develop and problem solved. The hard part was writing it all down and to get every spelling write, also getting high level vocab. The easy part was coming up with the imagination. Here is a piece of my writing. Kiza was a really phenomenal  fighter and would usually come home with a champion belt.

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Quin, my name is Zara and I am a year 6 at Paihia Primary School.
    I never knew that imaginative narrative writing was a thing. It sounds really fun I would love to try imaginative writing some day. I was really looking forward to seeing your writing it would be awesome if you could post it. I really liked how you explained what imaginative writing is really clearly. Do you like imaginative writing? If you have time you could check my blog out at https://pszarac.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment using the following guidelines;
Introduce yourself
Start by saying something positive about my blog post
Be thoughtful - A sentence to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say
Be helpful - Ask a question to extend our understanding (your’s and mine) or share some ideas that I can work on in my next post